Group billing is available to residential and business customers who have two or more accounts.
The program allows all of the customer's accounts to bill at one time, on one billing statement. Our group billing department will process each individual bill and hold all the statements until the last account bills - then a uniform group bill is issued.
The due date for the group billing is the commercial due date for the highest cycle in the group. This allows the customer to make one payment for all accounts with no late fees.
To sign up for group billing, please contact billing services:
Sample Group Billing Statement
Group billing requirements
- All accounts must have a good 12-month payment history
- Landlords are eligible only if the accounts remain in their name at all times
- Manually billed accounts are not eligible
- Accounts with pay agreements are not eligible
- Accounts on average payment plan are not eligible
Features that make your group bill easy to understand:
- Individual account numbers are easy to identify
- Service address is shown for each individual account
- Each account is identified as residential, commercial or industrial
- Each account's deposit amount being held is individually listed
- Additional line items, as applicable, are provided for each account
- Current charges for each account are easily identified
- Additional line items have been provided on our summary page