The Westar Energy media relations team works to provide customers and journalists information in a timely manner. Westar Energy is active in and monitors Facebook and Twitter.
Social Media Interaction
- Westar supports the community guidelines on each social media channel and ask that participants do the same.
- We value participants’ feedback and welcome both positive and negative comments.
Westar reserves the right to remove posts that are of the following nature, including but not limited to:
- Personal attacks;
- Commercial promotion and advertisements;
- Violate copyright or intellectual property rights;
- Contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to the social media page(s).
- We reserve the right to remove posts that do not improve the overall visitor experience.
- We may ban users from our social media channels who repeatedly post material that violates these guidelines.
Westar can only control the content we post on social media sites. We may post links to other resources or news sites. We do not endorse information or links that may be found when visiting third parties’ sites.